Summer Blogger Promo Tour - YA INdulgences


So it's Sunday which means it's time for another epic blogger feature. Today I've got Amber from YA Indulgences and we're going to find out a little more about this great girl and her reading habits (we all have them).

Enjoy


The Reading Habits Book TagWith Amber



I'm Amber! My blog is called YA Indulgences and focuses on Contemporary. I love reading, listening to music, binging on Netflix, raving about musicals and of course, blogging. Coffee is my drink of choice, Contemporary is my genre and Veronica Mars is my favorite show. I can be a bit of a sarcastic person, but I promise it just means I care! Generally. <3 If you want to know more, you can follow me on Twitter with @YAIndulgences


1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I generally read in bed. :)

2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
In theory, I would love to use bookmarks, but I'm more likely to use whatever, random piece of paper, bobby pin, random cord, a pen...

3. Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page, chapter, part, ect.?
If I'm super sucked in, there's not stopping me. If I'm not really into a book, I can stop anytime.

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
Only if I'm lucky. ;)

5. Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?
Sometimes! It really depends, I know when I've tried in the past it didn't always go too well.

6. One book at a time, or several at once?
I would love to stick to only one book at a time, but different books keep calling me, so I'm reading quite a few right now.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
EVERYWHERE. ON THE BUS, AT CLASSES, IN STRIP CLUBS, WALKING THROUGH WALGREENS, IN THE CAR, WALKING DOWN THE STREET, AT HOME, EVERYWHERE!

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Silently! I hate reading out loud. :(

9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I try not to read ahead but my eyes sometimes wonder down the page if it looks interesting.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
Keeping it new! I'm even careful with paperbacks when reading so that when I close them, the cover doesn't stick up.

11. Do you write in books?
NEVER. I WOULD NOT EVER WRITE IN A BOOK.

Wait, does the Bible count? I totally write in the Bible.



If you want to take on this fun little tag then feel free and let us know what your book habits are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment