Bout of Books 10 - Goals


The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 12th and runs through Sunday, May 18th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 10 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

My Goals

  • Read 5 books - I normally average at 2 a week
  • Finish the ebook I'm currently reading
  • Write 2 full review posts
  • Comment of at least 2 blog's everyday 
  • Have fun

The Books


1. Vengeance by Megan Miranda
2. Transformed by E.V. Fairfall
3. Harp's Song by Cassie Shine
4. Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles
5. The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith



Good Luck to Everyone Taking Part in Bout of Books!!
&
Remember...

4 comments:

  1. Five books! You can do it!!! I like your goals of commenting on at least two blogs a day. As a blogger that is one of my biggest struggles. Commenting. I need to be better at it.

    Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely!
      Yeah I forget to do it, which is a pain because I know I love when I get comments. Makes you feel like you're not just rambling to yourself ;)

      Thanks for stopping by

      ~Mily

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to read The Geography of You & Me - Jennifer E. Smith writes such cute stories! And I've never heard of Transformed before, but the synopsis sounds so intriguing - I'll have to check it out! Good luck with the read-a-thon!

    Oh, and thank you for the follow! I'm browsing your blog, and you have a great taste in books - I've followed back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky enough to get get hands on a review copy so I'm really looking forward to that one!

      My review for Transformed will be up 19th May - Monday - so make sure to check it out :)

      Thank you!

      ~Mily

      Delete