Friday Finds #4


Friday Finds is a weekly post the tells you lovelies about some of the books I've found this week. Whether it be an ARC, a classic or anything in between; these are books I've discovered over the past 7 days.


Open Road Summer
by Emery Lord

 
After breaking up with her bad-news boyfriend, Reagan O’Neill is ready to leave her rebellious ways behind. . . and her best friend, country superstar Lilah Montgomery, is nursing a broken heart of her own. Fortunately, Lilah’s 24-city tour is about to kick off, offering a perfect opportunity for a girls-only summer of break-up ballads and healing hearts. But when Matt Finch joins the tour as its opening act, his boy-next-door charm proves difficult for Reagan to resist, despite her vow to live a drama-free existence. This summer, Reagan and Lilah will navigate the ups and downs of fame and friendship as they come to see that giving your heart to the right person is always a risk worth taking. A fresh new voice in contemporary romance, Emery Lord’s gorgeous writing hits all the right notes.



To All The Boys I've Loved Before
by Jenny Han


To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is the story of Lara Jean, who has never openly admitted her crushes, but instead wrote each boy a letter about how she felt, sealed it, and hid it in a box under her bed. But one day Lara Jean discovers that somehow her secret box of letters has been mailed, causing all her crushes from her past to confront her about the letters: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, even her sister's ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all. 


The Sweet Trilogy
by Wendy Higgins


Embrace the Forbidden
What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?
This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels.Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She's aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn't until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He's the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.
Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?



Thoughts

Lets start with Open Road Summer. EEP! I'm actually really excited about this one guys. I've heard so many great reviews and that always gives me the book butterflies. I've has god knows how many duds with my review copies lately that I just can't wait to sit down and read something that's actually good. Finger's crosses this could be that book!

To All The Boy's I've Loved Before - well apart from having a ridiculously long title this is another new release that I'm stoked to read. Again, all i've heard about this book is good and it seems like the kind of book every YA lover should be reading.

Lastly we have The Sweet Trilogy. I've not read any of these books - in fact it was only this week I discovered they existed. I've got the first two sitting and waiting on my kindle and again, another one I've got the book butterflies over!

This weeks been full of wonderful book discoveries, I can't wait to sink my teeth into them!

No comments:

Post a Comment